Effective January 1, 2018
1) There is a $5 per day charge when feeding your dog with “house” food. We recommend that you bring in your own food since changing a dog’s food can cause a severe upset stomach. We also have food available for purchase in our retail area.
Hours of operation will differ during these times. There is also an additional $5 per pet per day charge for boarding during these holidays.
Memorial Day Weekend
Independence Day Weekend
Labor Day Weekend
Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
3) Failure to cancel your boarding reservation at least 48 hours before holiday check-in date, or failure to show up for reservation, will result in charge of 50% of total nights reserved per dog.
4) Boarding charges are as follows:
Boarding charges apply when your pet stays in our facility OVERNIGHT.
Boarding prices are based on Room Rates.
Checkout time is 2pm. After 2pm the full daycare rate will be applied.
5) We may, without notice, adjust our fees or policies. Please check with the front desk staff as to our current fees and policies.
6) Pet(s) left 48 hours past confirmed check out-time without notice to us or placing the owner’s valid credit card on file, will be considered abandonment by us and we will contact Animal Control.
7) Daycare pet(s) left up to 15 minutes past closing subject to a $15 late fee per pet. After 15 minutes, pet(s) will be boarded and charged for late fee, boarding & feeding.
8) “Family” pets are those pets which reside within the same household address.
9) If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Loyalty Deserves To Be Rewarded. Loyal pets—and loyal pet parents—are entitled to all the appreciation in the world. And we’re delighted to reward your repeated visits to us with a program that recognizes your support. Every dollar you spend earns a reward point. And every 250 points you collect earns a $5 credit on your next stay. Entry into the rewards program is automatic.