4) Failure to cancel your boarding reservation at least 48 hours before holiday check-in date, or failure to show up for reservation, will result in charge of 50% of total nights reserved per dog.
5) Boarding charges are as follows:
- Boarding charges apply when your pet stays in our facility OVERNIGHT.
- Boarding rates include 24 hours from check-in time.
- We provide a four (4) hour departure grace period after the dog’s check-in time.
After that, a daycare charge is added. EXAMPLE: A dog that checks in on a Monday at 8:00 am and checks out Tuesday at 5:00 pm is charged for ONE night of boarding AND one day of daycare. If the same dog is picked up any time between 8am and 12noon, then they would only be charged for the ONE night of boarding.
6) We may, without notice, adjust our fees or policies. Please check with the front desk staff as to our current fees and policies.
7) Pet(s) left 48 hours past confirmed check out-time without notice to us or placing the owner’s valid credit card on file, will be considered abandonment by us and we will contact Animal Control.
8) Daycare pet(s) left up to 15 minutes past closing subject to a $15 late fee per pet. After 15 minutes, pet(s) will be boarded and charged for late fee, boarding & feeding.
9) “Family” pets are those pets which reside within the same household address.
10) If you have any questions or concerns, please see a manager.